The London Startup Conference 2022
October of 2022
Event is closed.
Share this event:
This event brings together investors, entrepreneurs, and unique start-ups to share advice on how to approach funding efforts and how to connect to the Silicon Valley Ecosystem. Intel Ignite, the proven incubation program to assist start-ups in their growth processes, provides an inside view into how to participate in this already successful and proven incubation program. Some topics that will be discussed are
- How is the current downturn affecting ability to raise VC’s funds?
- How to engage and get access to leading US corporations?
- How VC’s guide startups through hard times to ensure long term longevity.
- The value of engaging in corporate incubation engagement programs.
Target Audience: This event is targeted towards high quality startups and founders of deep-tech startups, particularly in the UK.
GM @ Datacenter and AI Cloud Execution and Strategy Group, Intel US HQ,
Founder/Evangelist Transatlantic AI eXchange
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. BST – Guest arrive at physical location
- 6:30 – 7:20 p.m. BST – Panel discussion
- 7:20 – 7:30 p.m. BST – Scytale presentation
- 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. BST – Onsite Networking
Deep Tech Investor at Lakestar
Principal at OpenOcean
Principal at IQ Capital
Co-Founder and CEO at Thermify Holdings Ltd
Founder & CEO at Vertice
Transatlantic AI eXchange Partners
By taking part in this event you grant the event organizers and partners full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the association’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. Please contact us (email@example.com) with any questions.