August of 2023
Register yourself or your team
What is the Worldwide Hackathon?
Worldwide AI Hackathon is a flagship event co-hosted by Wow AI and Transatlantic AI eXchange as a part of the WowDAO (the 1st decentralized autonomous organization for the AI community) in which talented teams of students from top global AI universities, as well as developers, data scientists and AI enthusiasts from global corporations meet to join challenges designed by top AI thought-leaders who are AI executives from more than 30 tech giants and large corporations, including Google, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Qualcomm, Mastercard, Samsung, Oxford Brookes, Stanford, Deloitte, Accenture, Apple, Siemens, AstraZeneca, USA Air Force, Meta and many others. Our mission is to empower AI talents by challenging them to solve the toughest problems and motivate them to turn their ideas into complete products and commercialize them.
Sign up indiviually or as a team at the worldwide hackathon website to participate!
Why you should compete in Worldwide AI Hackathon
- Thoughest Challenges in the AI Industry – Designed by top AI executives from more than 30 tech giants and prestigious universities. Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Samsung, SAP, Oxford Brookes, Stanford and many others!
- Up to US$500K total cash prizes for top winner – Up to US$500K cash prizes in total! The Worldwide AI Hackathon will award first, second, and third-place prizes.
- Compete with global Ai talents – Seize the chance to compete against participants from prestigious universities and top tech enterprises.
- Free access to the super supportive platform – Kick off your project with free access to our built-in tools from image/video data crawling and annotation to a model training environment. Support any type of framework!
- Career opportunities – Grab the opportunity to leverage your profile and get hired by our partner corporations
- Incubation for winning projects – Get funded, and receive support from the whole AI community in the upcoming Decentralized Autonomous Organization
(to be updated)
Registration: February 2023
Output Submission: August 2023
Judging Period: May – August 2023
Demo and Results: September 2023
- Aamar Husain – Director at Microsoft
- Dr Ali – VP AI/ML, Director Google Cloud
- Zakia Rahman, MD, FAAD – Chair Stanford
- Patrick Bangert – VP of AI at Samsung SDS
- Prof Fabio – Director of Visual AI lab- Oxford Brookes, Oxford Uni
- Andreas Welsch – VP of AI at SAP
- Noelle S. – IBM AI exc, MVP of AI Microsoft
- Nestor Camilo – Director of Cloud at Oracle
- Dr. Ola Olude-Afolabi – Office of the CIO at U.S. Department of Commerce
- Sundar (Sundaravadivelan) Ramamoorthy – Managing Director – Global Assets Lead for Cloud First/Data and AI at Accenture
- Karamjit Singh – Director of AI at Mastercard
- Adrián González Sánchez, MBA MSc – – Principal Specialist – Cloud, Data and AI for Public Sector
- Shirsha Ray – Director of Engineering TR Labs at Thomson Reuters
- Dr. Vinesh Sukumar – Senior Director – Head of AI/ML Product Management at Qualcomm | Board Member
- David Von Dollen – Former head of Volkswagen, VP of Data Science at GridMatrix
- Mohamed Lemine Beydia – AI and Data Science Manager at Deloitte
- Jose Castellanos Molina – Business Technology Lead | IBM Client Engineering
- Pablo Eduardo Jofré Ortega Data Lead – A.I. and Data Exploitation at Walmart Chile
- Joaquín I Villagra Pacheco – Head of Technology DS leader at Mercado Libre
- Gulshan Kharbanda – Director Customer Engineering Google Cloud
- Sai Prasath – Chief Artificial Intelligence Specialist at T-Mobile
- Rory Tyrrell – AI Research and Development
- Armando Cabrera – AI Flight Chief – USAF/MIT AI Technology Accelerato
- Thomas Neubert – GM DCAI Cloud Execution and Strategy Group, Intel; Founder Transatlantic AI eXchange
- Mazhar Hussain – VP, Executive Global Leader AI, Data Analytics, Cloud and IoT at Siemens
- Nikolay Burlutskiy – Director, AI at AstraZeneca
- Vayum Arora – AI/ML Product Manager at Apple
- Edison Vazquez – Global Data Science Leader at Schneider Electric
By taking part in this event you grant the event organizers and partners full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the association’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. Please contact us with any questions.