Program Manager at the Transatlantic AI eXchange
We are looking for a highly motivated Event Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the founder in the set-up and organization of virtual TAIX events.
As our Event Coordinator, you will directly coordinate with the TAIX team to manage and coordinate relevant to-dos, set up individual & group calls with the speakers & moderators of the events, and collect their personal information (pictures, mobile numbers, CVs) for our social media activities. The most important and for you profitable part will be engaging with the speakers & moderators to build long-term relationships, and coordinating with the TAIX team in Germany.
The Transatlantic AI eXchange is a platform that aims at accelerating and expanding the global economic, social, and academic leadership of the US and Germany in the human-machine economy. Through webinars and future workshops, conferences and one-to-one coachings, the Transatlantic AI eXchange fosters exchange on AI and creates the grounds for entrepreneurs, researchers, investors, corporations, and policymakers to build long-term partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the founder in the set-up/organization of virtual TAIX events
- Manage/coordinate relevant to-dos with the speakers & moderators
- Set up individual calls with each speaker & moderator of an TAIX event
- Coordinate a group call with all the speakers & moderators of an TAIX event
- Collect all information like pictures, mobile numbers, CVs from the speakers and moderators for social media activities
- Engage the speakers & moderators to build long-term relationships
- Coordinate with the TAIX team in Germany
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong passion for connecting people and building viable lasting relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to Detail & Project Management experience
- Willing to do administrative work
- Ideally: Strong AI knowledge and Business Development skills
- Duration: minimum 6 months
- This is a volunteer role with an estimated up to ~10 hours per week
- Applicants are responsible for researching and complying with their own visa requirements. TAIX is not able to sponsor permanent visas but could potentially sponsor Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- TAIX is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer
- Submit applications to email@example.com